Monday, June 1, 2009

baby teeth...

Maddie (my almost 12 yo) had 4 baby teeth pulled today with laughing gas. She came out of the room all happy and then about 20 minutes later....in tears when the pain finally hit her. It literally took then 3 minutes to do it. I've never had that stuff.....they should always give that to you during dentistry. I don't get why they stopped that routinely.

Well.................4 days (a little less). Thursday night I leave for the hotel with my husband and then the surgery will be on Friday morning at 6:00 am. We decided that a long drive in (80 minutes) would be too long at 4:00 in the morning. You could say I'm just getting anxious....but not freaking out. I'm really surprised at my strength. I thought I'd be getting hot flashes, but I think I am just READY and it's time to get it over with. I won't be able to blog until I get home from the hospital as I don't have a laptop...but knowing me, I'll find a computer somewhere in the hospital.

Gotta make supps for the kiddos........

No comments:

Post a Comment