Sunday, June 14, 2009

frustration setting in....

I don't know what i expected....but I guess I never thought I'd feel so vulnerable. I knew I'd be weak and that I would be limited in what I could do. I am starting to feel kind of depressed and sad right now. My parents are being wonderful......my husband is helping too and so are the kids so I am not alone. I should be thankful that I am doing so well and walking with crutches. However, I can't lift my leg from a laying position straight up. Not even a centimeter. It's the most frustrating feeling......to lose the ability to lift your leg any way you want. I can lift it in other directions, but I still feel so weak. I'm doing my PT twice per day and trying to walk in circles around the house as much as possible. I am impossibly impatient! I am also so cooped up! Get me outta here....LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment