Friday, June 12, 2009

he's here!




Our new puppy is home safe and sound! He's been cuddling with me all morning. A complete sweetheart. He chews on my fingers, but he's gentle and we got him a little hedgehog squeeky toy and a hard plastic chew bone. He seems well-nourished, socialized and happy. He was raised around 3 boys...so he's used to all the kids we have.




Dave hasn't named him yet. He wants to wait until he sees his true personality. I'm one that names something right away....I don't think something should go nameless longer than a few hours. Arrrrghhhhh......I want to name him "River" because of the cool winding stripe on his head or even "Harley" since we just bought one a few months ago.




I woke up with a little numbness in my operated foot. Not sure if that's normal....it went away once I stood up. Feeling a little tired today.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Bogie! There's nothing quite like a puppy, is there??

    ReplyDelete