Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Pup!




Here is our new little guy (no name yet)....he looks like a mini version of our late dog Buddy. We found him today and the owners are shipping him to Manchester, NH from Illinois tonight!!!! It's a definate and I'll have pictures of him here at home with us tomorrow :) I just have to be careful when the puppy is around my feet! He will definately cheer up the place.

As I sadly told you earlier.......our dog Buddy died on Saturday. I firmly believe (and so does Dave) that you need to move on with your life sooner than later. My husband can't live without a dog in his life........he brings them to work with him and they become his best friends. Particularly Buddy. He doesn't want to sit around and grieve, so we've decided to get another Olde English Bulldogge (that is the correct spelling). They are cool dogs......taller than regular bulldogs, wider faces and sometimes longer hair.












No comments:

Post a Comment