Saturday, June 27, 2009

At the lake!

I made it to the lake with all 4 kiddos. It's nice to be here and the weather is amazing today. We went to Walmart (woo hoo! lol...big excitement around these parts) and walked the entire supercenter! I had an incident in the changing room as I was trying on some shorts (the stretchy, cheap kind that I can wear right now so I am comfy sitting)...and I couldn't get them on. I realized after I'd taken my other pants off....I couldn't reach down to pull on the other shorts! So, the nice lady who worked in the changing room.....offered to help. She had an oxygen tank and had her knee replaced. She was so kind. I don't think I have ever come across someone so nice and willing to help someone they barely knew. It's nice to know there are people left like that! Anyways.......I also got a raised toilet seat for the back house (we have two houses here at the lake and only one commode). I had to cart around a raised toilet seat in Walmart...does it get any lower than that????? LOL.

I just made it back up from the dock to the house and now heading off to get some fresh produce at Four Corners Farm :) I am getting in and out of cars well now and my hip is virtually pain-free.........it's just unstable. My other hip hurts more because of all the strain I have to put on it. I hope I won't have to get that one replaced too :( I am down to 2 darvocet in the morning! I am almost completely drug-free and I barely even noticed since I feel so great. I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised you found such an amazingly friendly lady to help you, a stranger to her, because Lulu that is who you are to strangers and what you put out to the Universe comes back ten-fold to you right? Thank you for being that sweet soul to everyone you meet in person or online, I am gratful. :)

    ReplyDelete