Saturday, May 30, 2009

6 days....

I can't believe it's almost here. 6 days until my big day getting the titanium hip. I will officially set-off airport alarms (I will always have to carry a card proving I have a prothesis) and I will always have to take an antibiotic when I go to the dentist :(

On a good note....Maddie's NESLL (New England Select LAX League) team came in 2nd overall today at their big end of the year Jamboree. They lost by 3......but were losing by 9 points.....so not too shabby of a comeback. She played goalie! Little Maddie in the goal and a feisty little ninja thing she was. Beautiful day at Governor's Academy in Byfield, MA. Couldn't ask for something better.....sun, lacrosse, free food, good competition and got to spend the whole day with my daughter alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment