Monday, June 22, 2009

feelin' good!

Things are going so well! I feel great..........need less meds and getting ready to head to our lakehouse in Vermont on Friday (June 26th) to finish up my rehabililation with my parents and kids. The worst pain is in the mornings, but once I do take my meds...I feel fine and can walk around (with the crutches still of course)..but more and more I can do things with a little more finesse and confidence.

Mickelson is in 3rd place in the US Open! 5 behind, but hopefully he'll have a hot round today. I've been watching every minute of it since there is really no where for me to go.

1 comment:

  1. Lulu- You are my hero!Getting better and better so glad you are feeling so good! We have yet another thing in common...watching golf, watching Phil! Love him, hope he is victorious today! Have fun in Vermont, I will be at the Colorado River, our river house for a long weekend starting the 25th. Will be thinking of you and sending you healing vibes!

    ReplyDelete