Monday, May 25, 2009

fun weekend

Great time up at our lakehouse in Vermont this past weekend....my whole family. The kids had a ball at the lake.........swimming, tubing and riding their bikes all day. I talked a little to my friend Paul Appleton who lives next door (he's the dr. who referred me to Dr. Burke). I didn't want to drag his weekend down with orthopedic questions....so I I decided to leave out anything to do with my hip. Then, my mother roped the poor man into a conversation about her ailing back and what she should do....blah...blah...blah. I suppose when you are a doctor, you are going to have your friends constantly asking medical questions (as if you know everything and the person's medical history).

Just typed out my entire itinerary for my hosptial stay for my parents. I printed maps out on how to get to all the kids' activities, the hospital, summer camp and Kenzie's theater play. That took about 2 hours. I feel very sorry for my parents and my husband who have to take care of my world while I am in morphine land.........anyone who does as much as I do in one day does deserve a medal (so where is mine????)

No comments:

Post a Comment