Wednesday, May 13, 2009

totally bad hip day....

As usual, I take on the world. I hosted a "Mother's Day Tea Party" at my little private school today with Claudia. I had to be the hostess with the mostess as they say. The only problem being that I can barely walk these days and no one else seems to care. If only they could feel my pain for even just one day they would understand. My husband.....same crap.......he still thinks I'm lazy because I let the laundry accumulate in the basement (HELLO.....walking up stairs with a huge basket and bum hip just don't jive. I am far from lazy, quite the opposite actually. Just because I do spend quite a bit of time trying to start my photography business and go on Facebook more than I should doesn't make me lazy. Just because I don't spend my whole day folding laundry and making perfect dinners doesn't make me lazy. If he knew half of what I do in the course of day with 4 kids, a job and a lame hip......he wouldn't be able to handle it. I am probably preaching to the choir here....I am sure many of you have husbands similar, but you may also have husbands that are opposite that and I ENVY you. I just hope he gets his act together and takes care of me properly after my surgery. I hope the doctors talk to him and give him the rules about what I can and cannot do and for how long. It seems unless a doctor tells him I'm in pain and need help...it's the only way I'm going to get it. Ughhhhhhhhhhh....just had to vent on another throbbing, bad hippy day....23 days until my surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment