Thursday, May 14, 2009

does it ever end....

the illnesses around here. First my son started throwing up yesterday.......like all day even though I still had to be the hostess of my school's party. Today, on my way to what I thought would be a "normal" day at work....Brody threw up in the car (all over the car by the way). My other son Mitchell soaked right through his pants all in the same car trip! I turned the car around...made the phone calls to work and school and now I'm home with 2 sick kids. I do not need to get sick! I have my operation in 3 weeks........my oldest daughter is in her school play both Friday and Saturday..........ok, I'll I'm doing lately is gripe.

On a positive note....I hope to actually fold the laundry today (my husband would be thrilled) and maybe plant a few things outside. Now if I could just get off this dang computer for a little while, I might accomplish these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment