Thursday, May 28, 2009

little blip in the road

The hospital called to tell me that I didn't have an EKG at my pre-admission testing. I was like...."hello.....the boobs were lifted and fitted with electrodes". After a few hours, they located the missing paperwork and thankfully I don't have to make that trip back to Boston.

I'm sad my school year is ending next week. This is honestly the only job I've ever had that I can say I thoroughly love and don't ever want to leave. My boss Linda is just the kindest person and so laid back. She lets me have the creative freedom I need...because I don't always do things in a straight line...lol. I may veer off topic if I think the class if bored or I may spontaneously start an art project just because I thought of the idea at that moment. That is why Montessori is so fabulous.......the flexibility to be who you are and go with it.

I will be teaching the same class again the in the fall......so I will be back. Linda asked me to teach summer school, but (woe is me) I'm having the hip surgery when it all starts. It would have been nice to get the extra income.....hopefully next year. Off to bed....I keep late hours these days. This is actually an early night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment