Sunday, July 5, 2009

quickie update...

I'm still here in Vermont at the lakehouse......the weather has been crap until today. We finally had one whole day without rain. The big fireworks show is tonight here at the lake (the family that puts it every year does it the day after the 4th for money reasons). My hubby Dave left with Joey and the Bogey to go home :( I miss them already. Maddie is sick with a stomach bug :( I am feeling pretty good. I am completely off drugs except for aspirin...yeah! I did go through some withdrawal symptoms...but my hip feels like a million bucks. Not even one tiny twinge of pain! A++++ surgeon and operation. I am very happy I went through all of it.....sometimes you just have to face what life throws at you. I was scared as hell to go through with it....but it wasn't fair to my family anymore or to me. I feel very brave and am proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Alleluia! You are courageous and should be very proud of yourself!xo Jen

    ReplyDelete