Sunday, July 12, 2009

great to see my friend!


no....I'm not talking about my period. LOL. Debby...my best friend from HS came up to Vermont from Philly this weekend. We went to Clark's Trading Post (photo above is my little guy Brody (age 4) holding his pretend money with the "wolfman" on it) over in Lincoln, NH, mini-golfed at Mr. Puttz, sunbathed, swam (I had to watch because I don't have permisson to swim yet) and had a great lunch right on Lake Champlain at Breakwaters. Super fun and lots of laughs. We're gonna try to do this every year we decided.

I haven't felt any pain in my hip and I walk better each day. I still limp pretty badly and am hoping this is just due to my muscle weakness and over time will improve. I see Dr. Burke at Mass General next week and hope to have my precautions lifted and can just use a cane instead of crutches. I think things will go well as I feel like a new person. No drugs, no pain........wow...I'm still in disbelief this really worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment